Winter Theme Wedding Reception Decorations Ideas
Winter wedding decorations are easier than you may think to do and can be a lot of fun to do.
Winter Theme Wedding Reception Decorations:
1. Give each guest a candle as they walk in. After the candle lighting ceremony of husband and wife, have the candles of your friends and family lit for being part of who you both are today.
2. Hang tulle and sprigs of pine branches and 1 flower on the ends of church pews or chairs.
3. Winter centerpieces for a wedding can be easy, but beautiful, with glass bowls filled with cranberries and flowers and have some with just candles and cranberries.
Remember: The best way to create that “WOW” from your guests is through your lighting and color.
4. Color can be achieved also with lighting and candles on each table for a soft look. Use up lights with a tinted lens behind plants (those willow trees you just made) and you will be amazed at how romantic the room becomes.
5. Willow branches sprayed with a can of “snow” and white lights on them can look spectacular for a winter wedding theme. It is best to have enough of them in a row for impact, if space permits. Photos hanging from the branches of bride and groom growing up and dating is a nice, personal touch.
6.One of my favorite winter wedding ideas is to create a winter wonderland in your reception room. There is such an opportunity for high impact and drama when your guests walk in and you will really want to take advantage of that opportunity.
7. Other winter wedding ideas are hanging stockings with table names and numbers on them on a board you’ve decorated in your wedding colors ahead of time.
8. Winter Wedding Favor Ideas can be ornaments that are hand painted, or personal with some special message, thanking them for being a part of your wedding.
I hope these winter wedding ideas got you thinking of special touches you can add to your own wedding!