What Should I Make as Wedding Table Decor Ideas
Can’t think of any good ideas for wedding table decor? Well, that’s okay, as you’re about to discover 5 unique & cheap ideas for wedding table decorations.
Wedding Table Decor Ideas…
- Candles. It doesn’t get much simpler, nor cheaper, than this. Buy a bunch of simple candles in bulk and then place them on all the tables at the wedding reception. Scented candles are great, but they aren’t 100% necessary.
- Floating Candles. It might be a tad more expensive than just plain colored candles, but the “wow” factor more than makes up for that. The candles will be floating on water, which will be contained in simple, yet elegantly designed bowls. Typically, the candles are tethered to the bottom of the bowl to prevent too much movement.
- Table Cloths. Cheap wedding table decor doesn’t get easier than this. Rather than plain white table cloths, use colored table cloths to match the theme of the wedding. Colored table cloths don’t cost much more than white ones, so the expensive will be minimal.
- Napkins. Instead of ordinary white napkins, take the same approach as the table cloths and use colored ones. A great wedding decoration idea would be to use opposite colors and alternate with each table; I.E the first one has a black table cloth with pink napkins, while the second has a pink table cloth with black napkins. A simple idea that creates the illusion of being fancy & expensive.
- Picture & Candle Centerpiece. Get a hold of 3 pictures (will need many duplicates) of the bride & groom (use inexpensive frames) and put them in a triangle formation, facing outward, at the center of each table. Within the center of the picture triangle will be the theme colored candle. This is a very cheap, yet tasteful solution for table centerpieces.
These great, and incredibly cheap, wedding table decor ideas should be more than enough to help you spruce up your reception without breaking the budget..